1. In Internet Explorer, click on the 'Tools' menu.
2. In the 'Internet Options' window, click the 2nd tab - 'Security'.
3. Click the 'Custom Level...' button.
4. In the 'Security Settings' window, scroll down the items until you see 'Scripting'.
5. Make sure 'Enabled' is selected for the following options: 'Active Scripting', 'Allow paste operations via script' and 'Scripting of Java applets'.
If any of these options are not enabled, enable them, save the settings, close Internet Explorer and then try again.